We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Role and responsibilities
The Accounts Payable Manager is a key member of the finance team responsible for delivering an efficient and controlled payables function that delights the business and our creditors.
– Manage the Accounts Payable Function for Babylon UK
– Manage 2+ AP staff members
– Monthly Supplier statement reconciliations
– Manage relationships with suppliers
– Weekly Cashflow/Bank reconciliation
– Creditors Cash forecasting
– Management of Accounts Inbox
– Weekly Pay runs
– Administer Concur Expenses system
– Reconcile Credit Cards
– Administer Company Credit Cards
– Financial Controller
– Finance Manager
– Financial Accountant
– Chief Financial Officer
– Several years’ experience running a medium sized accounts payable function
– Ideally have experience with Oracle NetSuite and Concur.
– AAT (not mandatory but preferred)
– Excellent customer service
– Process driven approach
– Extreme attention to detail
– Self Starter
– Strong effective communicator
– Team player
– Mature attitude and steady hands
– Team management
– Previous experience in high growth environment
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
Babylon Health, headquartered in London (UK) with over 1000 employees, is at the forefront of merging health services and technology...Apply For This Job
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job