We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
What will you be doing?
We’re looking for an exceptional Backend Software Engineer – Java
You will be part of the Knowledge Base Team where we build and maintain the Babylon Knowledge Graph. This is an autonomous cross-functional research and product squad within the Clinical Knowledge tribe. You will be working on the Knowledge Verification platform along with the Knowledge Browser in Babylon as well as the system we use to create the Babylon Knowledge Graph. We work closely with doctors, AI researchers and data scientists to close the loop between the collection of relevant clinical feedback and improvement of our products for future releases.
We are looking for a full time and permanent backend software engineer. Who is keen and willing to learn new technologies.
We look forward to hearing from you. A few quick notes on basic requirements to consider before you apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Development work towards the Knowledge Base products in primarily in the backend
– Participating in discovery tasks to identify, evaluate and de-risk promising lines of work
– Contributing to team sessions (knowledge sharing, retros, lots of brainstorming!)
– You have strong backend experience preferably in Java or a willingness to learn Java.
– You take pride in the quality of your work and value unit, integration and end to end tests
– You make sure that every decision is data-driven and documented
– You understand continuous integration
– Plus points for familiarity with Spring Boot
– Plus points for experience with DevOps tools (Docker, Puppet etc…)
– Plus points for experience in technologies such as ElasticSearch and Triple stores
Qualifications and Experience
– BA and/or MSc Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Click here to see what it’s like to work at Babylon and here to see our latest news
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
what you’ll be doing Hello, we’re innocent drinks and we make natural, healthy and tasty drinks that help people get...Apply For This Job
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job