We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We are growing our team of process automation experts to design, build, automate and monitor key process that underpin the delivery of our service. Our RPA team has a clear vision, to be a friendly and innovate team that helps Babylon achieve its goal of providing accessible and affordable healthcare to every person on earth by improving its products and services in a scalable way.
– A true RPA lover, understanding its positive impact in the future professional workforce?
– Experienced with Blue Prism in advanced automation concepts?
– Driven to deliver business value through impactful and qualitative RPA solutions?
– A confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences?
– A detailed oriented professional?
Your key responsibilities:
– working with stakeholders within Clinical Operations to identify priority processes for improvement / automation, including quantifying the potential benefit
– adopting a continuous improvement mindset to both the automated and manual processes within the business, working dynamically to implement process improvements while ensuring appropriate change control protocols have been followed
– awareness of change impact and the effect on the ability to automate or the need to update existing automations
– participate in requirements gathering and process mapping workshops to accurately map and document the As-Is (PDD) and To-Be processes (SDD) as per Blue Prism standards
– solution development in accordance with standard and internal design principles, conventions and best practice, using Blue Prism platform
– System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) based on detailed Test books
– creating the proper release packages in Blue Prism Release Manager and deploying them to the Production environment, without causing impact to the existing processes
– creating and managing a suite of reports and alerts, within Blue Prism platform, to monitor process performance and health
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
Deep subject matter expertise in RPA – to demonstrate expert knowledge and significant experience in implementation
1+ years’ experience working with Blue Prism in advanced automation concepts, holding the Developer Accreditation.
Experience in Blue Prism Enterprise infrastructure setup/installation will be a huge plus
3+ years’ experience in systems configuration/development, design-focused software development roles (e.g. using C#, C++, Java)
Strong understanding and proven experience in API integration concepts and WebServices
Excellent understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram
Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
Rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve complex issues
Competitive salary package including share scheme
Free babylon for you and your family
Free healthy breakfast, and snacks
On site table tennis and video game competitions
Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment
A real entrepreneurial spirit and drive to make a tangible difference in the world
Free weekly yoga or football sessions
BUPA health and life insurance
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job