|SKYROOMTM is an award-winning, pre-revenue, urban development company. SKYROOM provides key urban workers with high-quality, low-cost, eco-friendly homes, near where they work, so that they have the opportunity to thrive in the cities they support. SKYROOM is a fast-growing, founder-led company with offices in central London. To find out more, visit SKYROOM.London.|
|This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a senior executive at this exciting stage of the company’s development. Flexibility and the ability to respond to the changing requirements of a growing business are crucial to the role. The successful candidate for the role will:
· Project manage the design process, procurement and installation of homes on rooftops.
· Work with our partners to identify suitable rooftops sites and undertake surveys.
· Work with our partners to oversee planning and permitting.
· Work with our partners to design appropriate home layouts for the rooftops.
· Report to the CEO on all supply chain, technical and operational matters.
· Ensure SKYROOM complies with HSEQ regulations and standards.
· Drive a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, operational excellence and organisational commitment amongst employees and partners.
|Experience & skills|
|· At least 5 years in a similar role.
· Experience in house building, construction or manufacturing.
· Experience building and managing a multi-disciplinary team.
· Experience in running a full profit and loss, and balance sheet as the General Manager of a small company or leading a division within a larger company.
· Excellent project management skills and a track record of delivering complex projects.
· Excellent leadership skills, pro-active and leads from the front and by example.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage with different audiences and build strong partnerships.