We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
As our ideal candidate, you will be a fully qualified GMC registered doctor (with a licence to practice) with MRCGP or equivalent CCT. You will have a minimum of 10 years postgraduate clinical experience in the NHS or equivalent. Ideally you should also have some experience of the private sector. Previous management roles and experience of research would be a strong advantage. Please note no previous experience in AI needed as full training will be provided.
What to expect:
– You will report to the Chief Medical Officer, and be part of the senior Clinical AI Team
– You will be responsible for the development and improvement of our AI products, ensuring that our products are of the highest standards when it comes to safety and quality
– You will work in a multi-disciplinary team alongside world-class data scientists, engineers, clinicians and epidemiologists.
You will provide clinical leadership for our doctors and contribute to teaching, as well as representing the company with external stakeholders from time to time.
– Minimum of 10 years postgraduate clinical experience
– MRCGP or equivalent CCT
– Previous leadership roles
– Previous experience in Digital Health or use of AI in healthcare
– Postgraduate degree with experience of scientific research
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job