We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We are looking for a Compliance Associate, who will be responsible for providing professional and administrative support to the maintenance and development of a range of governance policies and processes. You will be working with the Compliance Lead and the team.
What do we want?
– Create, review and roll our policies and procedures for monitoring compliance guidelines
– Gather internal information in response to regulatory requests, evidences and requirements
– Maintain and manage files and databases of all records relating to compliance, incidents and risk
– Manage Information Governance, GDPR, Information Security awareness training content and delivery
– Collaboratively working with People team in monitoring attendance and effectiveness on these awareness trainings
– Collaborate with project managers & owners in creating projects that are compliance by design
– Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organization to create a culture of compliance
Who fits the role?
– ISO 27001, ISO 13485 or any other regulations audit and implementation experience (2 year)
– Working experience within a regulatory compliance environment within either the Healthcare or Financial Services sector (minimum 2 years)
– Knowledge and experience of best practice in regulatory compliance & governance processes and framework
– Experience in working within a fast and agile organisation with a strong desire to “roll up sleeves” to complete the work in a timely manner
– Accuracy and attention to detail with an understanding of the requirement to present documents professionally
– Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
– Proficient knowledge of IT, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and Jira/Confluence
– The ability to take ownership, work under pressure and manage workload within specific timing deadlines with time flexibility if need be
– Enthusiastic, energetic and could cope with changing demands and priorities
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job