what you’ll be doing
We started as a small business selling Smoothies in West London, but today innocent sells over 200 products in six format groups in over 20 countries across Europe (and beyond?). The scale and complexity of our supply operations is growing and we need a smart, motivated person to manage the financial and operational aspects of our customs responsibilities.
You will need to work with several teams, both from innocent and our external partners, to understand our products, our supply routes, and make sure we manage our customs efficiently and effectively. From building our systems and processes, to making recommendations on how to improve our operations, this will be a core role in helping innocent to continue it’s mission to become the world’s favourite little drinks company.
You’ll take ownership for a wide range of areas, working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a great change process;
• Own our systems and processes for customs master data and reporting submissions
• Keep innocent compliant with custom regulatory changes and core requirements to maintain our European licenses.
• Make recommendations for ways to improve or restructure our finance or operational activity to
• Demonstrable finance and supply operations knowledge
• Finance or Supply qualification a plus but not essential
• An interest in systems and processes, and for making them better
• A proactive approach to manage a diverse and time-constrained workload and stakeholders’ expectations
• The ability to think critically, visualise improvements, and articulate them to others
• Experience with ocean freight and transport
an exciting role with the opportunity for growth, delivering work with direct financial and operational impact
the opportunity to develop your knowledge in a core area of finance and supply operations
a lot of business partnering practice
the chance to be an active part of innocent expansion geographically and operationally, and to influence the success of the company
You will help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent one of the Sunday Times Best Places to Work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities in the UK and across Europe as well as a competitive rewards package. We also have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you. You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don’t have to. We’re all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we’re open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it’s good for you, then it’s good for us.
No agencies please.
Tagged as: Food, Health, Organic, Smoothies, Sustainable Food
Who is Babylon? Our mission is simple: to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every...Apply For This Job
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job