|SKYROOMTM is an award-winning urban development company. SKYROOM provides key urban workers with high-quality, low-cost, eco-friendly homes, near where they work, so that they have the opportunity to thrive in the cities they support. SKYROOM is a fast growing, founder-led company with offices in central London.|
|This is a fantastic opportunity to provide key support to, and directly work with, SKYROOM’s Founder and CEO. At this exciting stage of the company’s development, flexibility and the ability to respond to the changing requirements of a growing business are crucial to the role.
The Executive Assistant role shall involve responsibility for, but is not limited to, the following:
· Scheduling meetings and providing Executive Assistant services for the CEO;
· Diary, time management and travel arrangements for the SKYROOM team members;
· Writing and responding to emails and dealing with general enquiries directed to CEO;
· Answering the main company phone, main company email and channelling requests;
· Maintaining a filing system and ensuring office supplies are kept up to date;
· Public relations and press releases;
· Write articles and speeches;
· General office administration; and
· Working closely with the Head of Communications to schedule PR events and activities.
|Experience & skills
|Experience and Skills Required:
· At least 2 years in a similar role;
· Flexibility and adaptability to work with new software and management systems;
· Attention to detail;
· Excellent organisational skills;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Ability to work with minimal supervision, make judgements with use of initiative;
· Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines;
· Reliable and enthusiastic;
· Confident at liaising with staff and managers and communicating information; and
· Strong problem-solving approach to fault finding.