Babylon Health, headquartered in London (UK) with over 1000 employees, is at the forefront of merging health services and technology by providing on-demand healthcare to people around the world. We currently provide over 3 million patients in the UK and Rwanda with video consultations on their smartphones and offer world-leading, AI healthcare advice, to help patients access care at any time, wherever they are.
Babylon has launched in Canada!
We’re partnering with TELUS Health to provide healthcare via video consultations to BC residents with the goal of improving the Canadian healthcare system through innovation, virtual technology, and artificial intelligence.
You’ll have the opportunity to leverage emerging technologies and provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in the province – this means you can work from home, at times that suit you!
What makes us different?
– We guarantee a competitive hourly rate.
– We offer extended health benefits, or a health spending account, to all of our doctors – your health matters to us, as much as our patients’. We’re an established global service, with operations across the UK and Rwanda.
– We combine artificial intelligence with telemedicine to help support our doctors and patients, and improve the efficiency of physician consultations.
– We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews.
– There’s hardly any paperwork – you have a Clinical Operations team to handle all of the administrative aspects of your consult.
– You can work from home or at our soon-to-be-completed state of the art office downtown!
What do you need to apply?
You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in BC:
– Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC)
– Certificant of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
– Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
– Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job