If you’re keen to build a growth function for an award-winning and Techstars-backed startup, from scratch, keep reading.
*Who are myTamarin?*
We are a young, dynamic, and fast-growing startup, backed by Innovate UK, some of the best angels from the UK and the US, and the Techstars London 2019 programme. Our founder is an ex-BCG and Wharton MBA graduate, and we have a super friendly team.
We are set to revolutionise the childcare market, in the UK and beyond.
We are looking for sharp and ambitious individuals to join our fast-growing business.
*Why are we in business?*
Childcare is a dated, technology-starved and generally undeserved market, and therefore a major pain for many parents. By solving childcare, we are at the forefront of enabling diversity at workplace – because no parent can go back to work comfortably, if they are don’t have childcare sorted.
Our matching of parents to nannies is grounded in psychology and powered by technology. We’re sourcing the best nannies, and automating parts of the matching process with the most innovative AI and block-chain technology solutions. We’ve been called the match.com of childcare!
*What will you do?*
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to build our growth function, and the team from the grounds up, in a startup that is de-risked by traction and investment. Initially, you will have to work as a team of one, supported of course, by the rest of the team and working alongside the founder. Since we’re a marketplace, you will be getting us in front of the right parents, and you will be attracting the best nannies in town.
You will have the freedom, and the responsibility to develop our marketing strategy, and be in charge of its execution. This includes brand, product marketing, digital, SEO, content, and email marketing. You will define that further. You will be both creative and analytical at the same time.
*What’s in it for you?*
* A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to revolutionise the last service industry yet to be disrupted by tech – childcare
* A unique opportunity to put your best skills at work, and build the best marketing function to set us up for sustainable growth
* Join the Techstars programme, and network
* Excellent central location in vibrant and trendy Old Street
* Significant stock options available as well as senior exec / co-founder roles as a next step
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, we expect the following of you (not everything is mandatory, and your attitude is more important than your skills):
* Ideally have marketplace experience (i.e. you know all about liquidity hacking – and can keep growing both demand and supply in balance)
* Ideally have startup experience (i.e. have seen at least one startup go from little to big)
* You thrive on challenge and can work with ambiguity
* You are a self-starter and a problem-solver. You see it, you crack it, you move on
* Love numbers – both as data to analyse and as targets to exceed
* You have a creative mind and can think out of the box; in other words, Google search and social media are not key to your marketing strategy
* Have a friendly personality
You can read more about what others are saying about us “here”:https://realbusiness.co.uk/mytamarin-match-com-childcare-parents/
Who is Babylon? Our mission is simple: to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every...Apply For This Job
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job