Babylon Health, headquartered in London (UK) with over 1000 employees, is at the forefront of merging health services and technology by providing on-demand healthcare to people around the world. We currently provide over 3 million patients in the UK and Rwanda with video consultations on their smartphones and offer world-leading, AI healthcare advice, to help patients access care at any time, wherever they are.
Babylon has launched in Canada!
We’re partnering with TELUS Health to provide healthcare via video consultations to BC residents with the goal of improving the Canadian healthcare system through innovation, virtual technology, and artificial intelligence.
As one of our Head Office physicians, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage technology to provide virtual patient care and also work closely with our leadership team to help launch Babylon in Canada.
– Our head office physicians provide care through video consultations and also have an active role in helping us scale our operations as we grow across Canada.
– Working closely with the Clinical Operations team, we’ll need your help with reviewing laboratory results and other investigations for patients who are using our service.
– By partnering with our Talent Lead you’ll play a part in helping us identify and recruit leading family physicians across Canada.
– You’ll also get to be a part of shaping our quality assurance process and help us exceed expectations for timely, high-quality patient care.
– You’ll get to see how Babylon augments traditional methods of care and significantly reduces the paperwork required of our physicians – we’d value your input on improving our service delivery, too.
What makes us different?
– We guarantee a competitive hourly rate.
– We offer extended health benefits, or a health spending account, to all of our doctors – your health matters to us, as much as our patients’. – We’re an established global service, with operations across the UK and Rwanda.
– We combine artificial intelligence with telemedicine to help support our doctors and patients, and improve the efficiency of physician consultations.
– We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews.
– There’s hardly any paperwork – you have a Clinical Operations team to handle all of the administrative aspects of your consult.
What do you need to apply?
You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in BC:
– Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC)
– Certificant of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
– Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
– Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare