We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We currently provide a high quality clinical service for over 2.7 million patients in the UK and Rwanda with video consultations on their smartphone and world-leading, artificially-intelligent healthcare advice, to help them access care at any time wherever they are. Babylon are looking for enthusiastic, motivated GPs to provide excellent clinical service to our growing patient list. We are looking for GPs who are qualified to practice in the UK to help us provide accessible, affordable healthcare across the country, and share our passion for technological innovation.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time.
Reporting to the Associate Medical Director, you will provide a daily clinical service as a mix of face to face and digital appointments. You will also assist in recruitment, interviews, training, monitoring and audit, as well as being part of the duty doctor rota providing day to day support to the babylon team. The role is primarily office based but will involve travel to our London clinics on a weekly basis. There will also be some out of hours on call working.
This is a full-time role, but we may consider 4 days a week for the right candidate.
Highly competitive and in addition, indemnity will be provided.
As our ideal candidate, you will be a fully qualified and licensed UK GP with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the NHS. Experience of the private sector would be an advantage.
What to expect:
· You will report to the Associate Medical Director
· You will assist with both the day to day functioning and the future development of our UK clinical service
· You will provide support to our dedicated team of GPs, as well as to our recruitment, onboarding and clinical liaison teams
· You will work alongside our lead nurse and lead pharmacist to develop our UK service
· You will consult with patients digitally and face to face
What you receive:
– Highly competitive
– Full medical indemnity cover for all babylon work
– Generous pension scheme
– BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
– Annual and sickness leave allowance
– Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
– CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
– Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
– Free subscription to babylon for you and your family
– Regular team social events
This is a full-time role, but 4 days a week must be in house.
We are at the forefront of Digital Health and this is an incredible, but rare opportunity to work within an organisation who is determined to provide easy and affordable healthcare to every person on the planet so why not join us on this journey?
Want to know more?
– Check out our website
– Learn more about what it means to join us here
– Download and check out our mobile app
– Check us out in the media (Business Insiders, BBC and Pulse)
– Ali Parsa, our CEO’s TED talk
– Podcast with Ali
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job