Do you want to join an award-winning and Techstars-backed startup? Do you want to be at the heart of our business and be in charge of our day-to-day operations? Is so, keep reading.
Who are myTamarin?
We are a young, dynamic, and fast-growing startup, backed by Innovate UK, some of the best angels from the UK and the US, and the Techstars London 2019 programme. Our founder is an ex-BCG and Wharton MBA graduate, and we have a super friendly team.
We are set to revolutionise the childcare market, in the UK and beyond.
We are looking for sharp and ambitious individuals to join our fast-growing business.
Why are we in business?
Childcare is a dated, technology-starved and generally undeserved market, and therefore a major pain for many parents. By solving childcare, we are at the forefront of enabling diversity at workplace – because no parent can go back to work comfortably, if they are don’t have childcare sorted.
Our matching of parents to nannies is grounded in psychology and powered by technology. We’re sourcing the best nannies, and automating parts of the matching process with the most innovative AI and block-chain technology solutions. We’ve been called the match.com of childcare!
What will you do?
You will be at the heart of our business, where the magic happens – you will be responsible for the smooth operations of matching parents and nannies. You will continuously improve our processes and our product to deliver the best childcare experience for our parents, our nannies, and our team.
You will hire, train and manage matchmakers, talent advocates and customer service team. You will work closely with the marketing team to keep beating our targets.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to build a business practically from the grounds up, in a startup that is de-risked by traction and investment. You will work alongside the founder.
What’s in it for you?
* A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to revolutionise the last service industry yet to be disrupted by tech – childcare
* A unique opportunity to put your best skills at work, and build the best operations to set us up for sustainable growth
* Join the Techstars programme, and network
* Excellent central location in vibrant and trendy Old Street
* Significant stock options available as well as senior exec / co-founder roles as a next step
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, we expect the following of you (not everything is mandatory, and your attitude is more important than your skills):
* You have operational experience and you don’t mind getting your hands dirty; no work is beneath you and you get s**t done
* You have startup experience (i.e. have seen at least one startup go from little to big) or have worked in a fast-moving organisation
* Have recruitment, sales, hospitality or customer service experience
* You thrive on challenge and can work with ambiguity
* You are a self-starter and a problem-solver. You see it, you crack it, you move on
* Love numbers – both as data to analyse and as targets to exceed
* Have a friendly personality
You can read more about what others are saying about us: https://realbusiness.co.uk/mytamarin-match-com-childcare-parents/
what you’ll be doing We’re looking for a great Engineering services and planning supervisor to join our growing team at...Apply For This Job