Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected Kegel trainer that helps women strengthen the pelvic floor via fun, five-minute workouts. Launched in October 2015 to great acclaim, we took the wellness industry by storm! Our street cred includes more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including a prestigious Red Dot Award. As a business, Elvie has been recognized as one of Wired’s ‘hottest start-ups’, named as one of the 15 start-ups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags.
We recently launched our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent wearable breast pump, which is making it possible for new mothers to pump anytime, anywhere. Elvie Pump received international praise following its unveiling on the catwalk at London Fashion Week and at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas where we scooped 4 awards.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
Founded by women’s health expert Tania Boler and Alex Asseily of Jawbone, Elvie is a collection of incredibly talented and passionate team members combining research, innovation and data to transform the way women think and feel about themselves.
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! Our team of engineers, creatives, researchers, dreamers and doers are shaping the growing fem-tech industry by creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and lift the taboo around women’s bodies. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world.
This is absolutely a great time to join Elvie; you will have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. Be ready to learn, have fun and be inspired by our passionate, talented team!
We’re on the lookout for ambitious, talented and smart individuals to join our expanding team. Is this you?
You will be joining the operations team, working closely with commercial, product and finance teams to ensure our customers received the best in class service. With two products in the wild, expansion into new markets all the time and new product ideas that are set to become a reality, there’s an ever expanding global customer base and order book. We will look to you ensure smooth delivery of all our orders, ensuring invoiced on time and provide accurate delivery metrics and reporting across our direct to consumer and business to business channels to ensure we can continue to improve and exceed expectations.
What you’ll do
You will liaise closely with our key internal and external stakeholders to:
• Process and oversee our orders from start to finish, delivering on time, in full
• Ensure all invoices are issued accurately and on time
• Liaise with the Finance team to ensure timely collections
• Work closely with the operations and sales teams to ensure we deliver the best in class service to all our wholesale, retail and distribution partners
• Have excellent problem solving skills and a customer centric approach
• Produce regular order reports to assist the team improve our service solutions and processes
• Liaise with our global warehouses to monitor and address order exceptions, quickly rectifying any problems within our supply chain
• Manage the office stock room
• Complete monthly inventory reconciliations to ensure all our premium products are present and correct across our warehouses
• Assist in new key account set up processes, outbound logistics and ensuring compliance.
• A passion for service delivery and incredible attention to detail
• An understanding of the ordering cycle and experience of working in a service delivery environment
• An ability to analyse and present large datasets in excel a must
• Experience of working with the sale and distribution of physical goods
• An analytical minded candidate from a top university, coupled with a can-do attitude and positive personality
• Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken English
• An interest in women, health and the impact and user requirements of our innovative products
• A huge drive to help Elvie reach the next level, and to develop your team into the best in class
• 25 days paid holiday (excluding bank holidays) in the UK
• Competitive base salary, discretionary bonus, and share options
• Flexible working hours – our culture is built on trust and autonomy
• Regular company socials
• Free snacks and beverages
• Dog friendly office
• Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
• Childcare vouchers
• Company funding for team events
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job
what you’ll be doing We’ve got some big marketing and new product development plans and we’re looking for an experienced...Apply For This Job