We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Practice Nurse – London
Babylon Health have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Nurse to work across our clinics based in London. This role is an integral part to ensure we provide leading healthcare within the innovative GP at Hand Service and work with a varied caseload as we continue to treat more patients across the capital. Working in a Primary Care setting you will be situated in the worlds innovative healthcare provider you will be responsible for implementing strategies and supporting GP’s as well as HCA’s and Phlebotomist. You will be a key member of the team and entrusted to develop the service to be effective as it can be with your experience, passion and ability to streamline processes.
We require a creative, dependent and supportive Practice Nurse to help deliver our award-winning service and assist patients who are required to attend a clinic for further assessment or undertake LTC management and routine Practice Nurse duties like smear etc. We are offering a unique opportunity to work in one of our clinics and to work on a varied caseload across a range of patients whom have signed up to our service via the Babylon App which is the first digital nursing portal.
What is Babylon?
Working for Babylon is the most innovative way to be able to care for a wide range of patients and provide them with high quality and convenient healthcare. Combining our leading healthcare professionals with the most advanced technology we are able to provide a sustainable solution to the problem many Nurses are facing in the UK. We enable you to do what you do best – treat patients!
What is required?
– Registered Nurse currently registered with the NMC
– Experience of management within Cardiovascular and / or Respiratory conditions in Primary Care
– Minimum 2 years post-registration experience and at least 1 year recent primary and community nursing experience
– NHS Primary Care Experience (Practice Nurse)
– Involvement in implementing and using protocols and clinical guidelines
– Tech orientated
– Strong Oral Written Communication and organisational Skills
– Problem Solving and analytical Skills
– Ability to Work as Part of a Team
– Experience in undertaking audits
What we offer?
– Unparalleled and Enhanced NHS remuneration package
– Flexible working patterns
– Clear career progression
– Ability to have a voice
– Ownership of work
– Practice Nurse – Canary Wharf F/Time & P/Time hours available (available Monday – Saturday 08:00-18:30)
– Practice Nurse – Kings Cross F/Time & P/Time available (hours available Tuesday – Saturday 08:00-18:30)
– Practice Nurse – Victoria F/Time & P/Time available (hours available Monday – Friday 08:30-17:30)
– Practice Nurse – Lillie Road (Tuesday & Thursday 08:00-18:30)
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job