We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Babylon is home to one of the largest collection of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers in digital and virtual healthcare. We are extending that team into the US with our first technology hub in Austin, Texas. We need bold, experienced product managers to join our product organization in Austin.
· Manage the feature or product from strategy, through roadmap to delivery and ongoing iterations
· Actively engage and communicate clearly with stakeholders at all levels across the organization to codify the business needs and value propositions
· Understand and validate the real needs of your users and communicate those needs clearly to the development organization and the business
· Be the company’s ‘go to’ expert on your feature or product, and the industry landscape it sits in
· Facilitate the team to create outstanding solutions, and identify any additional resources and support that will help in that goal
· Identify clear, measurable metrics to track the success of your product, and the hypotheses you need to prove along the way
Key Skills Required:
· Experience defining and delivering successful and innovative features and products to large markets
· A proven track record of delivering features or products from the ground up
· A tenacious ability to get things done, and work effectively across multiple streams
· A passion for solving complex user problems and business problems in a highly regulated environment
· Superlative analytical skills with an eye for maintaining a detail-oriented backlog
· Experience with A/B testing platforms and data-driven user testing
· The ability to clearly communicate requirements at different levels
· The ability to clearly identify, articulate and prioritize the strategic and tactical value of your vision and roadmap
· Experience validating product hypotheses and iterating with UI and UX designers
· Experience with API driven development and integration processes
Preferable Skills and Experience:
· Experience working in a matrix management model
· Experience of working with global, complex products
· Strong technology skills with relevant experience across AI and Machine Learning
· Experience working with Natural Language Programming
· Passionate about healthcare and wellness
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
Who is Babylon? Our mission is simple: to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every...Apply For This Job
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job