We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst reporting directly to the PMO Manager within Professional Services to provide quality assurance, communications and consolidated reporting of our project delivery workstreams internally and with clients/partners.
· Responsible for the collation and reporting of results across a wide portfolio of projects within the PMO to support governance meetings
· Responsible for accurate tracking of risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and actions
· Responsible for working with various stakeholders to update and close risks, issues and actions on a timely basis
· Develop and maintain processes and controls that ensure delivery of internal and external projects on time, budget and quality, whilst delivering innovation in our products
· Provide visibility of performance across the organisation to include the escalation of RAID and time/cost performance against defined KPIs in a clear format that drives mitigation actions
Who fits the role?
· You are a highly analytical, self-motivated multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
· You come with deep experience in programme management with multiple methods and tools
· You see the big picture and anticipate the gaps and questions to be asked providing proactive approaches to close them
· You have excellent verbal and written skills, able to translate results into a clear presentation of status and opportunity
· You are highly invigorated by delivering impact and possess the ability to challenge others regarding quality and output of their reporting
· You build relationships with all levels of stakeholders through diligent understanding of their needs and motivations
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
We’re looking for a bright and energetic person to join our team in Berlin and be part of the expansion...Apply For This Job