Who is Babylon?
Our mission is simple: to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. We’re at the forefront of making two worlds converge – tech and healthcare.
Imagine being able to access a doctor, within minutes, from an app on your phone.
Well, now you don’t have to imagine.
Babylon has partnered with TELUS to bring Canadians “Babylon by TELUS Health” – a service that is revolutionizing Canadians’ access health information and primary care.
What does it mean to be Babylonian?
We hire only the best.
Creatives, strategists and project managers keep the Babylon mission growing around the world. We won’t stop until everyone, everywhere, has access to healthcare – right now, at least half the world’s population doesn’t. We’re going to change that.
If you’re passionate about our mission – and truly improving access to primary care across British Columbia (and soon, across Canada) – we want to hear from you about joining our team!
The Project Associate opportunity at Babylon Health:
Reporting to the Associate Director of Projects, this position is responsible for ongoing projects that will expand our business scope. You will engage with our partner (TELUS Health) and the delivery team in the UK to manage the delivery of projects of varying sizes. You have the opportunity to assume responsibility for the management of customer requirements, and will liaise internally to produce and agree upon project plans and to follow through to successful execution. Part of this is ensuring that risks and dependencies are managed proactively whilst maintaining high pace and quality.
– Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
– Create and maintain project documentation throughout the lifecycle of the project and ensure documentation is standardized across projects
– Manage resources across multiple projects, and ensuring these are tracked and reported on
– Ensure partner and internal stakeholders are updated with all relevant details relating to their projectsEnsure that all risks are captured, managed and escalated when necessary
– Handle competing priorities, particularly when working across multiple programmes at the same timeIdentify risks and dependencies, facilitating cross-functional discussions to reach solutions and escalating as necessary
– Build and maintain a good relationship with key partners to ensure an aligned and successful delivery
What we’re looking for*:
We’re looking for a project manager who has a passion for healthcare and technology. In order to excel in this role you will need to be proactive and organized, the type of individual who will seek out the answers to complex problems. You will have the ability to liaise at all levels within the flow of the project and maintain constant communication with stakeholders, internal and third party offshore teams.
– Ideally 3 or more years’ experience in a project management role with a focus on delivery or other relevant experience
– Strong process management skills, with the ability to contribute to building new processes and systemsFamiliarity with project management software
– Knowledge of the software engineering lifecycle, and exposure to the delivery of software solution projects, especially in Agile environments is preferred, but not essential
– Experience in healthcare preferred, but not essential
*Please note: if you do not meet all of the experience requirements above, but still feel that you would be a good fit the role, we’d love to hear from you!
What We Offer to Babylonians
– Base salary of $60,000-$65,000
– Share options, paid MSP
– 4 weeks’ vacation – Extended health benefits from day one (medical, dental, vision, etc).
– Work at our soon-to-be-completed, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown Vancouver (TELUS Garden) with great views and lots of natural light.
How to Apply:
Ready to join us at this exciting time as we introduce Babylon by TELUS Health into the Canadian healthcare system, and expand across the provinces?
1. Apply with your resume.
2. A traditional cover letter isn’t necessary but send us a note about why you’re passionate about joining a team that is changing the landscape of healthcare and improving access for Canadians.
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
Who is Babylon? Our mission is simple: to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every...Apply For This Job