We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to work with 1-2 cross-functional product development squads within the Babylon team.
You will also be responsible for facilitating collaboration across complex cross team projects where required. You will be able to use your servant leader skills to help teams and individuals collaborate and communicate in effective and sustainable ways.
What will you be doing?
– Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
– Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation.
– Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
– Assessing the maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
– Assisting the team to identify and remove impediments
– Continuing to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised with an emphasis on problem-solving and improvement.
– Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
– Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
– Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
– Supporting the Product Manager, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog.
– Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
What do we expect from you?
– At least 2 years experience as a scrum master within technical teams
– Experience in coaching for high performance
– Extensive experience of applying Scrum/Kanban frameworks
– Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, XP
– Awareness and experience with successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Testing and Delivery, Pairing, Automated Testing
– Experience of Agile metrics, retrospective formats and tools for improvement
– Comfortable with data and analytics
– Confidence in communication and mentoring skills
– Experience in a highly-regulated industry is a bonus
– Scrum Master, Scrum Professional qualifications are a bonus
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job