We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
You will be working with a close-knit team of engineers, product and project managers to develop Babylon’s software offerings to the US market. The US healthcare market is large, regulated, and complex. Our customers require key functionality for their users, and some of this functionality is unique to the US. Your role is to make sure that functionality is accessible from an iOS application. You can find more information on our iOS team in our playbook.
· Working with our team to continue to push the boundaries of healthcare innovation
· Collaborating with the business and engineering teams to make a meaningful contribution to the technical design and implementation of our apps
· Be proactive, hands on, involved in all tasks
· To seek and actively promote ideas and techniques in the community – both within Babylon and externally
· Commitment to build high quality, performing, well tested applications and to inspire those around you to do the same
What matters most?
· Strong academic background (BSc / MSc: Computer Science or related course)
· Swift knowledge (Cocoa Touch knowledge would be ideal)
· Keen eye for what a great mobile experience is
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s nice to have?
· Have published an iOS app in the App Store
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job