We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
What will you be doing?
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack (Frontend Specialist)
You will be part of the Model Management Services (MMS) team within AI Cognition. Our aim is to provide an open platform that enables the efficient generation of all the medical and model data that is used to drive the customer-facing services, by our AI doctors, epidemiologists and data scientists.
Everyone in our team is considered to be a full-stack engineer, however you will have a specialism in front-end development, bringing that experience to help shape our products and build our teams capability.
We look forward to hearing from you. A few quick notes on basic requirements to consider before you apply.
Key Skills Required
· You enjoy architecting complex front-end services having been successful doing so for previous products.
· You ensure quality is paramount, and can write unit and integration tests in your sleep.
· You have experience in continuous integration and dream about the prospect of continuous delivery.
· You may have some experience in developing Python backends, but you definitely have a desire or willingness to get up to speed and lend a hand with the joys of Django, GraphQL and PostgreSQL.
· You are enthusiastic and full of positive and infectious energy.
· You love bringing people along for the ride, sharing your knowledge and experience with patience and enthusiasm.
· You don’t mind changing direction because being agile is in your genes.
· You are always open to new ideas from team members and love bringing new ideas to the table.
Qualifications and Experience
· BA and/or MSc Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare