what you’ll be doing
Off the back of the tremendous growth that has led to us becoming Europe’s Favourite Little Juice Company, and in anticipation of even greater things to come, we are building our very own carbon-neutral factory, with a plan to open our doors towards the end of 2020.
Born out of the ambition to do good – good for our planet, our drinkers and our neighbours, we want to inspire a wider change and showcase how we think a factory should be, so our vision is to be the earths favourite little healthy drinks factory. We want to revolutionise the way people perceive factories, challenging the building design, construction and operation. We will be using renewable forms of energy to drive down our carbon footprint, challenging the way we use water so we use less and recycle more, and treat waste as a resource. From the production space to the office space, we will foster a healthy and happy environment for every person who works at, or visits the factory, creating an inclusive, accessible, comfortable, approachable and fun place to work and visit.
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Leader to form part of our factory leadership team.
Reporting to the Site Director, you’ll be accountable for the supply chain and logistics of everything related to making our drinks. You’ll be responsible for the in-year plan, whilst developing and delivering both long-term and short-term sustainability goals. You’ll be driving a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, as well as ensuring top-notch safety standards.
• Be a beacon of the company’s values and culture
• Identify, select, recruit, and lead a high performing team which continuously raises its game, in line with our values
• Contribute to Factory management team on overall strategy, leadership development initiatives and building a workplace to be proud of
• Ensure team objectives are clear, contribute to overall site performance and manage performance in order to hit them
• Manage team administration (Shift patterns, holiday cover, team entertainment budget)
• Deliver against key people processes to a high standard and role model manager behaviours
Strategy & communications
• Contribute to 3 year strategy planning and recommend 1 year plan (for your area) and be accountable for in-year delivery against plan
• Cascade company communications and keep the factory connected to the wider innocent company
• Facilitate dialogue with Group teams to make sure we make the right business decisions
• Foster an environment that supports an engaged safety culture
• Ensure innovation is delivered with minimal disruption
• Lead the design and implementation of relevant ERP inventory management and planning systems for the site
• Responsible for recruitment in line with values, best practice onboarding and supporting individual development goals all contributing to team engagement levels
• Establishing working relationships with suppliers and partners
• Stakeholder management
• Outstanding leadership, coaching & management and communications experience and track record
• Experience in planning, use of ERP systems, management of warehouse and distribution operations
• Impeccable levels of organisation, time management and attention to detail.
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a matrix organisation
• An operationally focused leader with high EQ that earns respect from team and peers
• Able to engage a team on a continuous improvement journey.
• English and Dutch language skills
• Experience of working in an organisation with a genuine commitment to sustainability would be desirable
You will help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent one of the Sunday Times Best Places to Work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities across Europe as well as a competitive rewards package.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you. You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
This role is being managed by our UK office, not our Amsterdam office, so please get in touch with us in London for more info
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don’t have to. We’re all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we’re open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it’s good for you, then it’s good for us.
No agencies please.
Tagged as: Food, Health, Organic, Smoothies, Sustainable Food
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job