Who is Babylon?
Our mission is simple: to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. We’re at the forefront of making two worlds converge – tech and healthcare.
Imagine being able to access a doctor, within minutes, from an app on your phone.
Well, now you don’t have to imagine.
Babylon has partnered with TELUS to bring Canadians “Babylon by TELUS Health” – a service that is changing how Canadians can access family physicians and AI healthcare support.
What does it mean to be Babylonian?
We hire only the best.
The best creatives, strategists and recruiters keep the Babylon mission growing around the world. We won’t stop until everyone, everywhere, has access to healthcare – right now, at least half the world’s population doesn’t. Are you ready to change that?
If you’re passionate about our mission – and building the team that provides quality care and support to our patients across the province (and soon, across Canada) – we want to hear from you about joining our team as a Babylonian!
The Talent Function:
Babylon’s talent team is responsible for recruiting the top family physicians across Canada as well as operational and leadership staff for the office. The current talent team consists of Sam and Devon who are responsible for both contract, part-time, and full-time positions across Canada. Look us up on LinkedIn – we’re expecting it!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will have the opportunity to get involved in building out the recruitment strategy as we scale, and will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment of clinical operational staff and physicians across all provinces.
– You’ll have the opportunity to join a small and nimble team of ~20 HealthTech professionals as we get ready to scale our Vancouver team into the hundreds!
– You’ll be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for a variety of roles including customer service, patient care, operational staff, and more.
– You’ll get to help build out the talent function of a digital health company by creating systems and processes around “hiring for scale” and recruiting for talent across multiple provinces.
– You’ll manage full-cycle recruitment and help teach other hiring managers and talent members the basics of headhunting candidates from sourcing > interviewing > negotiating > closing.
– Events – we’re planning major events to help elevate the standards and delivery of virtual care using emerging technology like AI. You’ll get to help with the choosing, planning, development, and execution of these events.
What We’re Looking For:
– Previous experience in a full-cycle recruitment position (internal and agency experience would be ideal but not required). We’re more concerned with impact than the number of years of experience but ideally 2 or more years’ experience would be nice.
– The ability to partner with hiring managers to gather the deliverables of a role and write compelling job descriptions that accurately describe a position’s key deliverables.
– Be prepared to show examples and demonstrate how you’re beyond a “checklist recruiter”.
– Familiarity working with an ATS such as Bullhorn, Greenhouse, Lever, or similar.
What do we offer Babylonians in this role?
– Base salary of $55,000-58,000 per annum (negotiable)
– 4 weeks’ vacation + stat holidays (or days off in lieu if you work during a stat)
– Extended health benefits from day one (medical, dental, vision, etc)
– Share options
– Paid MSP
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare