We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Why you should consider applying for this role?
The Visual Designer role will be to design across a broad range of digital as well as print projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong, design background and be dynamic, thorough and enquiring in their approach. As the Visual Designer, you will be called on to be involved in (and balance the needs of) a wide range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
• Create a range of print materials both small and larger scale such as flyers, brochures, posters and banners
• Work from the planned content to create email template design
• Make sure all emails are considered for both mobile and desktop to ensure we are optimising the user experience as much as possible
• Create graphics for events in conjunction with the PR team
• Create graphics for Facebook & Instagram campaigns
• Work with the PR & Social team to implement graphics that are needed
• Be constantly aware of what else is in the marketplace across all channels and feeding back relevant information and ideas
• Research what competitors are doing to make sure we are staying ahead of the marketplace
• Bring new ideas and understanding how these could be implemented for Babylon whilst keeping within the brand guidelines
• Be a brand guardian ensuring consistency and coherence across all disciplines
• Solid design experience in an agency or in-house environment
• A keen interest in and excellent understanding of branding
• Experience creating and extending brand identity systems
• Experience working with and creating brand guidelines
• Advanced skills of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and Microsoft Office applications
• Interest in typography
Who fits the role?
• You need to have great curiosity, be inquisitive and challenge the status quo.
• You need to think logically and creatively to find different solutions.
• We need someone who can work with people from around the world, taking the time to understand their local nuances and challenges, without getting bogged down in why something might not work or may not be working.
• We need someone who is invigorated by delivering impact and seeing the tangible effects.
• There’s a lot to do, so we need someone who can prioritise and make decisions intelligently and juggle projects accordingly
• You’ll definitely do some number-crunching, it’s important to be able to quickly identify issues, inefficiencies and how big these might be.
Tagged as: Digital Health, Health, Healthcare
Who is Babylon? Our mission is simple: to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every...Apply For This Job
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on...Apply For This Job