8 out of 10 UK shoppers want to know where their food comes from. Provenance makes it easy for your business to bring trustworthy information to the point of sale, helping you build brand trust now and into the future.
Every day we buy products that impact our planet. Opaque supply chains are devastating environments and compromising the wellbeing of people, animals and communities. Every product and business is different, but rarely do we have the information we need to make positive choices about what to buy.
Provenance is a platform that empowers brands to take steps toward greater transparency by tracing the origins and histories of products. With our technology, you can easily gather and verify stories, keep them connected to physical things and embed them anywhere online.
Increase brand trust
- Share your business impact and values through an easy-to-use framework.
- Open up your supply chain and showcase the people, places and processes behind your products.
Prove what’s great about your brand and products
- Verify your business and supplier profiles for greater supply chain integrity.
- Turn your certifications into data-backed marks.
- Substantiate your claims with data gathered from across the supply chain.
TRACK AND TRACE
Showcase the journey
- Demonstrate your social and environmental impact at every point in the chain.
- Reduce risk by proving the authenticity of your goods and their corresponding claims.
- Create a digital passport for every product, linked to batch or individual item.
Drive shopper engagement
- Bring shoppers closer to the stories behind your business and your products.
- Connect with new market segments by driving tech-powered experiences.
- Embed Provenance data online and create custom experiences in apps, web pages, stores and on pack
Boost brand interaction
- Use interactive labels to personalise the retail experience.
- Bring a new dimension to in-store engagement by linking physical items with their digital histories.